Many dedicated players contribute to the cause of networking in Schleswig-Holstein’s economy.
Cluster Management and sectors
In Schleswig-Holstein clusters and other networks have emerged as a result of favourable locational factors and spatial proximity. These clusters bundle competencies and interests, promote innovativeness and thus boost the competitiveness of the companies involved.
Clusters generate added value through:
- Exchanging knowledge
- Promoting interdisciplinary cooperation, bringing together companies and knowledge carriers in new initiatives that transcend industry, cluster and technology barriers
- Initiating collaborative projects as the starting point for innovations
- Strengthening the competitiveness of member companies
- Securing and creating future-proof jobs
- Bundling business interests to lobby for economic policy measures
WTSH operates professional cluster management in the following sectors:
WTSH also cooperates with the Life Science Nord cluster and is a co-opted partner of the BioMedTec Science Campus in Lübeck.
Other partners in this network, a regional cluster of significance beyond the region, include Lübeck University, Schleswig-Holstein University Clinic, the Leibniz Centre in Borstel, the Fraunhofer Institute for Marine Biotechnology and the Fraunhofer Institute for Medical Image Computing, as well as well-known North German companies.
WTSH’s cluster managers
- An experienced team made up of competent technologists and industry specialists – so you don’t need to explain much
- The main interface in a far-reaching industry network – so you can contact the right partners fast
- Knowledgeable market analysts – so you get the information you need at any time and in an uncomplicated manner
- Support in the development of new products and ideas – so your business will prosper in future as well
- Help in obtain funding – so you have the necessary financial resources to implement projects