International companies wanting to set up a business in Germany need answers to many questions, such as:
- Where can I get the necessary market information?
- What kind of company would be best for my project?
- What legal regulations need to be considered in my field of business?
- How can I find suitable office, warehouse or manufacturing premises?
- Where can I find suitably qualified personnel?
- How do I get residence and work permits?
At the Business Development and Technology Transfer Corporation of Schleswig-Holstein (WTSH) you will find specialists who can answer all these questions and, if necessary, call in external experts. We recommend you get in touch with WTSH at an early stage of your business project. The detailed information we can provide you, e.g. on how to obtain a visa, will make all your later steps that much easier.