Enterprise Europe Network – Marketplace for international cooperation
With around 600 partner organisations in 60 countries, the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) is the world's largest network for business development. The network promotes cross-border cooperation between business and science, offers access to EU funding programmes and provides information on European economic issues. Furthermore, we provide you with contacts to distribution partners, suppliers, technology or project partners for your products or services throughout Europe.
Europe - we provide access to new markets
We help aspiring companies to internationalise and open up new markets. As a partner in the "Enterprise Europe Network" (EEN), WTSH provides you with access to the largest service network for cross-border business development.
In close cooperation with our more than 3,000 network partners and funded by the EU, we offer you free services on:
- Advice on internationalisation and market development
- Individual support in establishing international business cooperation
- Procurement of international sales partners, suppliers, technology or project partners
- International network contacts and matchmaking events
- Economic expertise for the European countries as well as information on the EU Single Market EU funding and financing